AQWorlds Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQWorlds Forum

A place with non-strict rules where AQW fans wan come and chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions!

Go down 
+2
legomaster00156
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Introduce yourselves here! I'll start with mine...
Hi! I am the Admin of this forum, asa you can see from my name. If you were in MQGalaxy, you would know me as MechPilot. If you are from the official forums, you will know me as AQW Noog.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwforum.forumotion.com
legomaster00156

legomaster00156

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Hey, it's me, legomaster. I have recently become more active in both DF and AQW, so I will be here often. I am known as Admin on MQ Galaxy. Mechpilot, if you need any help, just ask. I will be be glad to do what I can. Wink Anyway, I'm off to recreate the locked Game Etiquette thread, so I'll catch up with you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Nice to see you on my little fan club forum. I moderator'd you, since it might help. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://aqwforum.forumotion.com
Jiatao24

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Hello!

You can quest who I am.
Back to top Go down
Solestial

Solestial

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi I found this site because of legomaster. It seems cool and I cant wait to start posting and reading everyone elses

Last edited by Solestial on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
legomaster00156

legomaster00156

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Welcome, friends! Good to see my buddies here. Very Happy Hey, Solestial, can't wait to meet up with you on AQW again!
Back to top Go down
antimatter57

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:52 am

Hi there! You know who I am...............

Right?
Back to top Go down
legomaster00156

legomaster00156

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:35 pm

No, I don't know you at all. [/sarcasm] Good to see you here, antimatter.
Back to top Go down
Us3l3ss

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Hi, I'm Us3l3ss, I Googled for AQWorlds forum and found this place. I'm making AQW videos, check them out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/SwordHavenUseless

So I need some voice actors and scriptwriters and actors and sound FX dudes. I'm actually a Global Moderator in SwordHaven Forums, SNet for short here: http://forums.aqwswordhaven.co.cc/index/

So, SwordHaven is the home of Useless Productions, we make video about every 2 weeks max. Right now I'm working on a new video. We have 1 Scriptwriter, 2 voice actors, no Sound FX guys and 3 directors. We are working on a saga named The Us3l3ss Saga where this guy named Useless (me) lied to his 6 time ex-girlfriend and then she (FireSpark) starts getting revenge on him by poisoning him, tormenting him, cursing him etc. But then, Useless finds some allies and they take on FireSpark. Directed by me ^^. Then soon we are starting our ultimate series, NevahDrows. If you read it backwards, it's SwordHaven. It's this story written by this girl named FlareBurm (Yes, Burm) and well, we decided to do that too, but not at the moment. It's some hard work. You can join Useless Productions (Possibly soon-to-be Useless Vids) at SNet and here. I'm posting that post here too. So, hi Smile
Back to top Go down
Jiatao24

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Well, you're too late. This forum is just about dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AQWorlds Forum :: Greengaurd Forest :: Intro Zone-
Jump to: